Creating a Communications Plan for Nonprofits
|OnDemand Webinar||$199||Add to Cart|
Learn to identify your stakeholders and determine the best way to communicate with each group through methods of print and electronic communications.Many nonprofits don't understand the importance of communicating with all their stakeholders on a regular basis, or even who their stakeholders include. They often spend a lot of money on marketing materials without understanding the use of these materials and which methods are best for which audiences. This topic will help you identify your stakeholders and determine the best way to communicate with each group. This information will review in-person communication methods, printed materials, and electronic communication and when and how to use each of this method effectively.
AuthorsLinda Lysakowski, ACFRE, Linda Lysakowski, LLC
Why Communications Are Important to Nonprofit
• Competition Is All Around You
• Your Constituents May Not Know Much About You
• To Show the Impact You Have on the Community
Who Do You Need to Communicate With?
• Clients and Prospective Clients
• Collaborators and the General Public
What Are the Ways You Can Best Communicate?
• In Person -Donors Visits, Cultivation Events, Tours, Open House Evens
• Printed Materials-Brochures, Annual Reports, etc.
• Electronic Media - Newsletters, Emails, Surveys, Website