Strategic Planning for LLC's and Estate Planning
|OnDemand Webinar||$149||Add to Cart|
Understanding the fundamentals of LLCs and knowing if it's the right pathway for you.There's a whole craze around setting up an LLC when you first get started. Many people think it's the right thing to do because it's what they're 'supposed to do' or the 'common thing to do.' Well, this isn't right for everyone, and it can sometimes be hard to figure out when it's the right choice for you. In this topic I'm going to break down simple and clear strategies that will help you determine if an LLC is right for you. My main focus will be on strategically forming an LLC and estate plan to give you the right set up for your assets to be protected and possibly achieve tax savings.
AuthorsMark J. Kohler, Kyler, Kohler, Ostermiller & Sorenson
Various Types of LLCs and Their Specific Purposes
• Single Member LLCs
• Multi-Member LLCs
• Series LLCs
• Retirement Plan LLCs
• Coordinating the LLC With Overall Estate, Tax and Asset Protection Plan
• How to Present to Your Client Simple to Complex Plans
Tax Planning vs. Asset Protection When Utilizing LLCs
• Ordinary Income vs. Passive Income
• Cope - Charging Order Protection Entities
• Wyoming - New Mexico - or Other States- Which Is Best?
• Company Maintenance for the LLC ?
Special Provisions and Planning With LLCs
• Business Succession Plans
• Buy-Sell Agreements
• Retirement Plan LLC Compliance
• Privacy Planning Strategies With the LLC
|Audio & Reference Manual||More Info|