Developing an Effective Nonprofit Content Marketing Strategy
|OnDemand Webinar||$199||Add to Cart|
Find out how to develop a solid content marketing strategy that increases response in your nonprofit.Most nonprofit organizations struggle with developing online content that educates, motivates and inspires people to support their mission. According to the Content Marketing Institute, only 26% of nonprofits say their content marketing is effective. Whether you are a writer or not, you'll learn to develop a content strategy that strengthens your organization's mission, help you create more awareness of your cause, and better engage with your tribe. You'll learn about tools and resources that make creating, managing and analyzing content easy. Learning to write content for marketing purposes is important because it is a way of sharing relevant and valuable content so donors, volunteers, and clients are engaged with your cause.
AuthorsTarsha Polk, The Marketing Lady
How to Write Content That Is Aligned With Your Organization's Vision and Mission
• Simple Steps to Communicating Your Values and Vision
• Create an Editorial Mission Statement That Transforms Your Content
• What's Your Story and How Are You Telling It?
How to Find out What Content Really Works for Your Organization
• Back to the Basics: The Dos and Don'ts of Superb Content
• Make Every Piece of Content You Produce Engaging to the Reader
• Tools and Techniques for Organizing and Documenting Your Content
Build a Content Strategy You Can Implement Immediately
• Strategies Necessary for Building and Maintaining an Effective Content Strategy
• Using Social Media and Search Engine Optimization to Boost Awareness
• Measure Your Content Marketing Success